Skip to content
7 Station 19' WB Restroom
- Lowest floor height with large waste tanks
- Rooftop air-conditioners, 13,500 BTU, with 5600 BTU heat strips included
- Porcelain RV style water-saving toilets, one pint per standard flush
- Timed faucets
- Water-free urinals
- Linoleum floors, single piece in each room protects the trailer from water damage
- Privacy metal toilet partitions – stalls are 6″ closer to the floor and have “no-sight” gap fillers
- Urinal privacy screens
- FRP wall panels, attractive and easy to clean
- Interior lighting
- Tank level visual sight level indicator for waste tanks
- The high quality steel trailer frame / shell is built to last
- White or pewter aluminum exterior skin for a corrosive free look. Other exterior colors are available upon request.
- 3/4″ marine grade plywood floor
- Steel frame (including sidewalls and roof beams). Frames are phosphate power washed and all exposed metal is painted with a premium quality paint.
- Thicker aluminum skin (0.4) for increased durability.
- Dexter (ITS) Independent Torsion Suspension axles and trailer rated radial tires help provide smoother, safer towing.
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- Modular-styled rims w/E-Coat prime and powder finish
- All-wheel brakes w/12 volt breakaway switch and battery
- D.O.T. premium LED superior trailer lights
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and axles, 2 year overall warranty, unless superseded by manufacturer warranty.
- Laminated walls with matching trim, easy to clean and durable.
- Solid core oak doors, smooth or 6-panel.
- Sound amplification system
- Exterior lighting
- All necessary dispensers available, and baby changing stations.
- Roof vents
- Skirts, for around base of trailer
- Tank level sensors
- LED occupied lights
- Commercial grade PEX tubing to be used in all plumbing applications (highly resistant to breakage and freezing).
- Extra heaters for extreme climates of sub-zero temperatures.
- Aluminum rims
- Water storage tanks, with pumps and heaters.