- Sound amplification system
- Exterior lighting
- All necessary dispensers available, and baby changing stations.
- Roof vents
- Skirts, for around base of trailer
- Tank level sensors
- LED occupied lights
- Commercial grade PEX tubing to be used in all plumbing applications (highly resistant to breakage and freezing).
- Extra heaters for climates of below freezing temperatures.
- Aluminum rims
- Water storage tanks, with pumps and heaters.
- Low floor height (providing safer and easier access by your customers)
- Shower stalls with scald resistant controls.
- Water-resistant fiberglass sub-floor.
- Extra private solid plastic partitions, offer durability and privacy
- FRP wall panels and aluminum trim, are attractive and easy to clean. Wood trim on combo units.
- Interior lighting. Sealed florescent, except on combo units.
- LPG on-demand water heater(s)
- Powered roof vents
,A shower trailer from Comforts of Home really does provide the kind of spacious comfort that you would get from your bathroom at home.
- Our shower trailers are built with plenty of space to move around.
- Our mobile showers all come with powered ventilation so that you can shower in total comfort no matter what time of year it is.
- Optional features include various dispensers.
- Custom solutions available.